We Are Recruiting - Are You The One?
We are always on the look-out for a creative and energetic Social Media Account Manager to join our expanding agency team. Here are the details, drop us a line if you think you're a good fit.
Social Media Account Manager
Say hello to silverdoor
We create, target, amplify, engage and deliver cutting-edge social media & digital brand campaigns.
Whether brands need full-service management of all their social & digital media or a fresh new agency team to take on their next campaign challenge - we are here to tailor our full-service marketing services and expertise to deliver.
Our clients include Jägermeister, fritz-kola, Mutt Motorcycles, Big Drop Brewing Co, Brockmans Gin, Scabal and more.
We have a dedicated office space right in the heart of the hustle and bustle of Soho on Old Compton Street in Central London which is where you will be based.
About the Social Media Account Manager role
We are looking for a confident, well organised, powerhouse of a Social Media Account Manager to join our talented and expanding agency team. You will report to the Head of Digital but have your own dedicated brand clients which you be the account lead and fully manage all aspects of the brands social media activity.
You will be a team player but also be able to handle the pressure of having your own clients which you lead from the front. We are a busy agency and need you to be able to have your accounts running like clockwork.
As a skilful Social Media Account Manager, you have all this in your locker, right?
- A minimum of 2-3 years of specific experience in a social media agency role.
- Have excellent experience & understanding of all areas of paid-for Social Media Advertising.
- Influencer marketing know-how and expertise.
- Amazing copywriting skills and a rock solid proofreader - you did well at English at school!
- Love spreadsheets and being ultra-organised.
- Have experience creating content creation briefs and have an eye for style.
- A hard work ethic and vibrant energy levels.
- Enjoy meeting clients.
- Interested in lifestyle brands and following the latest trends.
- Be keen to learn and develop your skillset to the highest level.
- Be a genuinely nice person who loves social media so much you want to work on it with the best in the business.
Please apply directly via LinkedIn or email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us about your greatest social media achievement to date and attach your CV.